WELCOME TO THE QUAIL CREEK TENNIS CLUB
QUAIL CREEK TENNIS CLUB MISSION STATEMENT
GENERAL TENNIS CLUB INFORMATION
The object of the QCTC is to ensure participation in tennis at all skill levels for members of the club. It will promote an active program of tennis by organizing the men's, women's and mixed play, conducting tournaments, social events, intra-club and inter-club activities, supporting league play and encouraging fellowship and good sportsmanship. The QTCT is also responsible to the Quail Creek community for the administration of an effective and equitable court reservation system.
Membership cost is $25.00 per year per player.
Social Membership ONLY is $10.00 per year.
Dues for 2024 must be paid no later than December 31st, 2023.
Checks should be made out to QCTC and mailed/delivered to the QCTC Treasurer:
Cindy Nelson - 1755 N Coastland Ct, Green Valley, AZ 85614 (707) 239-0006.
COURT AVAILABILITY / RESERVATIONS
1. Be on time.
2. All players bring a can of unopened balls.
3. If you spin the racquet and win, you open the new can of balls whether you choose to serve or to receive.
4. Turn off all cell phones.
5. Bring enough water so you don’t have to make frequent trips to the drinking fountain.
6. Play to win at all times. Your score affects your partner and opponents.
7. We all have bad days or disagreements with calls. This is no excuse for “tanking” or not putting forth our best effort.
8. The time limit for switching courts on odd games is 90 seconds.
*However, we are a senior community and occasional bathroom breaks and longer switch times are sometimes needed.
9. When taking practice serves, make sure the person to whom you are serving is looking and is ready to receive your practice serves.
10. All balls should be cleared from the playing surface before starting a new point or second serve.
11. When changing courts at the end of an odd game, all balls should be picked up and placed on the net caddy tray.
12. When retrieving and giving balls to your opponents or partner, (1) Make sure they are looking at you and (2) Hit the ball towards the person so they can catch it on the first or second bounce.
REVIEW "CODE OF PLAY" INFORMATION FROM THE "MORE" MENU
QC TENNIS COURTS RESERVATIONS
Court Reservations and availability instructions are available
under the "Court Reservations" menu
ORGANIZED LEAGUE PLAY
For instructions on how to sign up for QCTC League Play, select the "SignUpGenius Instructions."
QCTC MEMBER NOTICES - UPCOMING EVENTS
Annual QCTC Ladies Cookie Exchange
Tuesday, December 5th - 11:00am at the courts
Link to full details on the events page
QCTC Ladies Christmas Luncheon
ROCKIN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
Wednesday, December 13th
All details and sign-up link on the Events Page
2023 Chili Fest Photo's Available in the Photo Gallery
November 2023 General Membership/Board Meeting Minutes
JOINING THE QUAIL CREEK TENNIS CLUB
Memberships forms are located inside the Madera Clubhouse
and at the court kiosk. On-Line Forms can be completed and submitted on-line, or printed and submitted in person.
Memberships are NOT ACTIVE until dues are paid in full.
Dues information and living requirements are listed below.
Quail Creek Tennis Club logo apparel available at:
*CLICK THE LOGO BELOW*